August 24th, 2011 by Hasham
Latest Bill Of Rights
Congress OF THE United States
begun and held at the City of New York, on Wednesday
the Fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.
THE Conventions of a number of the States having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best insure the beneficent ends of its institution
RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, all or any of which Articles, when ratified by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution; viz.:
ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution.
On the first day of the 112th Congress the Republicans choose to read the Bill of Rights and some Democrats viewed it as DUMB, STUPID or POLITICAL. My personal opinion is that if you are given a set of instructions (two languages minimum) with everything you purchase from a $10 microwaveable pasta maker to a $60,000 Cadillac, then maybe the 535 Congressmen & Congresswomen we send to Washington should also use the instructions that have been set forth for them to govern and manage the GREATEST country on earth (what a novel idea). And the beauty of the U.S. Constitution (unlike all sets of instructions) it only comes in ONE LANGUAGE (ENGLISH).
Domain Owners’ Bill of Rights
1. Having paid the full cost of registration, Domain Owners will not have their rights or interests trampled upon by others who covet their assets.
2. The wishes and intentions of Domain Owners must be considered in decisions affecting the property or contract rights or taxation of their domains.
3. Domain Owners, acting in good faith, shall have the right to have Domain Ownership claims heard by a an efficient, industry-aware, objective, and equitable body of competent jurisdiction.
4. Domain Ownership conveys no right to abrogate law, ethics, and time honored industry practices.
5. Domain Owners have the right to be protected and catered to in the transfer and ownership of Domains, in Domain Disputes, and against Domain Hi-Jacking.
6. Domain owners shall have the full cooperation of Domain Registrars and Registries when they request transfer of their Domains between Owners or Registrars.
7. Domain Owners shall have the full cooperation of Domain Registrars and Registries in promptly returning stolen Domains to the rightful Owner.
8. Domain Owners are entitled to protection against reverse hi-jacking attempts. Owners forced to defend against such actions shall be entitled to recover their expenses when arbitration panels, courts, or legal bodies of agreed upon jurisdiction rule that an attempted reverse-hijacking has occurred. The domain owner should also be awarded punitive damages from the party initiating a reverse hijacking attempt.
9. Domain Owners shall not be deprived of their property & contract rights without full due process of law, and shall be entitled to full and just compensation in those rare instances when deprivation occurs.
10. ICANN’s powers shall be confined solely to the limited and distinct mission set out in its ByLaws of technical coordination of the domain name system and policy development as it is reasonably and appropriately related to that narrow technical function. All other aspects of legal use and enjoyment of domain names should be reserved and protected by traditional law and regulation for those who have paid for the registration rights Domain Owners.
When in the course of a Blogs life it becomes necessary for the blogger to dissolve any and all pre-conceived notions on how a blogger should behave, a declaration of independence from conventional wisdom must occur. We hold these truths to be self evident that all bloggers are indeed created equal (except for ProBlogger, Shoemoney, and John Chow since they are clearly superior), that they are endowed by their creator (wordpress) with certain unalienable rights, that among them are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of good backlinks.
WIth that, I now present you with the Blogger Bill of RIghts:
1. Bloggers have the right to post about any topic their heart desires. There shall be no law passed that prohibits any topic (including dirty ones) as long as excessive caps are not used.
2. Bloggers may fight spam by any means necessary including a well-regulated militia (Akismet) or even throwing rocks.
3. At any time, Bloggers are permitted to leave their original blogger or wordpress.com homes to pursue their god-given right of spending hours trying to transfer their blog to their own host and domain name.
4. Bloggers have the right to conduct as many unreasonable Google searches as they want to see how they rank with specific keywords.
5. No blogger shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except by Google. Basically Google can take away your pagerank or suspend your Adsense account whenever they please and for whatever reason they deem necessary.
- Comments Off
- Posted in Universal Declaration of Human Rights